“PLEASE HELP” Antlers (2021) – 5.1 Unofficial Mix Red-band Trailer

Home Forums User Uploaded Trailers “PLEASE HELP” Antlers (2021) – 5.1 Unofficial Mix Red-band Trailer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY FILES OR REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BEARLASERTRAILERS@GMAIL.COM

As you may be aware, I try and bring you the best quality sound and video I can in each of the trailers I upload. I have been mixing 2 channel stereo to 5.1 surround for years now, since I cant get every trailer in 5.1 or slit audio files. Such as this trailer here. When I upmix a stereo file, each one is done by hand. I don’t use any automatic conversion programs. I dig into the audio myself and isolate individual sounds for each track. I have tried and tried to bring the best quality and clarity I can, but its not easy. Not without loosing a ton of original audio and making the trailer sound like metal on metal. This trailer was a new trial. I did some fresh takes on the surround and the front mains. To reduce vocal hiss and audio artifacts. Now these files will never have true surround sound. That would be impossible. But I do my best to mimic it. In a theater with full surround sound, I hope that even though these types of trailers aren’t true surround, you won’t be able to notice. So I tried some new things with this trailer “Antlers” and I would love for all those who can listen to it in their home theater to do so and give me your feed back. Remember, you will need to drop your standards a bit as this is not true surround sound. There will be artifacts and noise reduction left overs. But listen to it and let me know if it feels real and strong like a true theatrical sound…. Or close to. Thanks for your help. Remember, email me at bearlasertrailers@gmail.com

VIEW ON IMDB

DOWNLOAD “ANTLERS (2021) – REDBAND TRAILER HERE

Format : Matroska at 59.2 Mb/s
    Length : 978 MiB for 2 min 18 s 560 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 43.2 Mb/s
    Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : E-AC-3 at 6 144 kb/s
    Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 kHz
    Language : en

Audio #1 : AC-3 at 640 kb/s

Audio #2 : PCM at 9 216 kb/s

dragonmcmx

I don’t have a surround sound setup unfortunately, but I took a look at the channels and the isolation is pretty spot on from what I can tell. Thank you for your consistent high quality uploads!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.