Jurassic World Dominion – Trailer 1 1080p (ProRes, HEVC, PCM 5,1)

Home Forums User Uploaded Trailers Jurassic World Dominion – Trailer 1 1080p (ProRes, HEVC, PCM 5,1)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SVP900
    Participant

Screenshot (IMGBB): https://ibb.co/M6MJ71p

PCM 5.1 Upmixed from isolated tracks from the textless split.

ProRes 422 HQ, (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/9eA2kT5K#VdD7FxeMqRE9pUh36hcMjINNDbrzIrbCyR87cAE8iFI

HEVC (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/0Ow32YLb#f-cC9V8EX1nort1pZaZSIsAOxDlImJCsXmXKzvtT_OU

axledentaldj
    Participant

I already tinkered with this and got a nice 4GB H265 with DTS-HD MA 5.1 working on my Oppo-203.
    Not that you encoder guys tell anyone what player your encoding for. But for the rest of the public, now you know.

SVP900
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by SVP900.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by SVP900.
    axledentaldj
    Participant

if my memory is correct….?

Using the ProRes 422 HQ file:
    I used Handbrake 1.4.2 on my Mac mini M1 (2020) Arm on MacOS 11.6.3.
    I might not recall the exact settings in handbrake….?

I did two high bit rate encodes. 1 at Average bite rate 80000kbps and one over that, maybe at 1000000kbps.
    I kept the higher bite rate one which is variblae at 100-210Mbps. Plays fine on my Oppo-203 as an mkv container.

I used eac3toGUI to demux the 5.1 PCM into 6 mono wave files and ran it in DTS-HD Master Audio Suite 2.60.22 for Blu-ray spec DTS-HD MA 5.1.

My Oppo-203 reports back with a pop-up “File is not supported” for:

JurassicWorldDominion_T1_TXTD_H.265.mkv
    JurassicWorldDominion_T1_TXTD_ProRes.mkv

Remuxing JurassicWorldDominion_T1_TXTD_H.265.mkv in MKVToolNix with no compression on the video and audio tracks gives me a corrupted video track and no audio and a possible freeze of my Oppo-203. It looks like the end credits to Blade Runner 2049. Doing the same for the ProRes still gives me the pop up “File not supported”.

Ive seen two encoders here and on movie-list also put out trailers with similar issues along with the LPCM SL24 xxx something on the audio tracks of the trailers and that comes out as static sound on my Oppo-203. I would guess that’s not up to Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray White papers spec.

If you guys are using the DCP packages, you have to unwrap/extract and or convert the video or audio tracks. Unless DCP packages and its DCI and Interop and SMTPE, showvault and so on has change dramatically since I left back in 2015 from the theatrical exhibition of Digital Cinemas. BTW, I started in the early days of a theatre going from 35mm to Digital in 2009. I hope this helps.

SVP900
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by SVP900.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by SVP900.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by SVP900.
    axledentaldj
    Participant

huh.. took weeks to reply.. ok. smh.
    same BS goes for Tap Gun maverick Trailer C 4k HEVC. Maybe you guys should at least own a Blu-ray standalone player.

dragonmcmx

@axledentaldj There’s no need for this kind of attitude. Not all of us have the time, ability or resources to tailor every single upload to your specific needs. So instead of making unrealistic demands, you could be grateful that these materials are freely available at all, and if they don’t work for you, you’re welcome to take our files and re-encode them yourself to whatever format best suits your needs.

axledentaldj
    Participant

Oh, I’m just being honest. Yes, it was a little rude. But I’m tired of some of the BS. I think I know who tapped me on movie-list forum to pick my brain for help. I gave it and I saw nothing. Take it or leave and yes, if I have to, I’ll re-encode it myself. Specific needs or not. Im just using a manufactured Oppo-203 Universal Blu-ray player. Sure its got the Free RU JB. I might even been doing this before you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.